Looking for qualified individuals who have experience working as a professional pet sitter, or have a desire to work in the industry. We are very flexible with hours and scheduling. We are currently hiring 3 positions; 2 being part time and one being full time.
- Part Time: Evenings & Weekends
- Part Time: Morning & Midday Monday Through Friday
- Full Time: Available Anytime Between 8 am to 9 pm
Listed below are the requirements for the positions. Please include the area of town for which you live and what position you are hiring for. If you can answer YES to all of the requirements and are interested in joining our team please email me at email@example.com
Highly Competitive Wages! Starting Pay Is $11.25
- First and foremost you must have an absolute passion for animals and their well being.
- Own a smart phone such as Iphone or an Android
- Own a reliable car
- We pride ourselves on our long dog walks. You must be in relatively good shape for this
- Must live in Cobb County
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Be able to pass a back ground check
- Be able to work holidays
- Be able to work in any weather condition such as rain, cold, snow or heat
- Due to the bonding that occurs between sitter and animal we require at least a six month commitment to working with our company on an ongoing basis as a pet sitter. We get a lot of repeat clientele. Clients (AND their animals) value the continuity and stability that our long-term staff provides them.