Beer for dogs?
Yes, seriously there is a company called Bowser Beer that brews beer just for canines. Don’t worry its non-alcoholic and non-carbonated. It’s 100% made and sourced right here in America!
So what’s in Bowser Beer?
- USDA beef or chicken.
- Malt barley (full of B-vitamins) –just like in your beer.
- Glucosamine for joint health.
What’s NOT in Bowser Beer:
- Alcohol or carbonation.
- Hops,which can be toxic to dogs.
- Commercial broth,which contains loads of salt,fat,MSG,onions and meat of unknown origin.
- Straight out of the bottle
- Pour it over dry kibble
- Flavor the water bowl
- Pour over crushed ice for a cold,crunchy treat
Did Someone Say “Bark-mitzyah?”
What goes great with beer? Why pretzels and liver bites of course! You can sample a variety of their products by purchasing a beer and pretzel gift pack. Throwing a party? Turn it into a “Bark-mitzvah.” Bowser Beer is a great party favor. Serve it with some hot dogs fresh off the bar-b-Que.
Reward Your Dog
Who needs a special occasion to give this dog present out? Use it as a reward for dog training. Or do you have a friend’s birthday coming up? Why don’t you surprise them with this one of a kind gift.
Bowser Beer allows you to create a personalized brew with your favorite pooch’s picture on the label with your very own brew name.
To get started go to…